- Manage and control the collection process for your assigned portfolio of delinquent account including liaising with legal counsels, financial consultants and other professionals
- Ensure timely payments from accounts under your supervision.
- Provide updates, recovery strategy for major delinquent accounts with respect to loan restructuring, specific provisioning, write-offs etc.
- Prompt follow-up of accounts including customer visit
- Prepare statement of accounts and reminder letters
- Conduct inspections of financed assets
- Other duties relating to recovery and/or collection process
- Preparation of reports
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Credit Supervision Manager
- Minimum Degree holder from the business / finance / accounting discipline
- Preferably 6 to10 years of relevant experience in SME Loan Recovery
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Class 3 Driving License
- Only Singaporeans
Interested candidate who meets the essential prerequisites, please email your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and contact telephone number to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Interested candidate who meets the essential prerequisites, please apply with your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data Protection Notice – Your “personal data” (as ascribed by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore as amended, revised or re-enacted thereto from time to time (PDPA)) is collected and may be used and/or disclosed for the purpose of determining your suitability for a position with us. These personal data may be disclosed to entities or parties to whom disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary for the stated purpose, including to verify or obtain additional information from education institutions and current/previous employers. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained to be considered for future job opportunities. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that third party to you providing us with their personal data (Third Party Personal Data) for the purpose stated in this Notice (Third Party Consent). We only collect and use personal data which are relevant. We seek your clear and unambiguous consent to the said collection, use and/or disclosure, and also, your confirmation regarding the Third Party Consent.