- Work in a team to manage the Loan Management, Accounting and CRM system. Analyzing business needs, conducting requirements gathering, defining scope and objectives, ensuring that system implementation meet users’ requirements and within deadline.
- Provide day-to-day support and enhancement of the systems.
- Generate reports using crystal reporting tool on a daily/monthly/ad-hoc basis
- Provide application support in resolving and troubleshooting problems together with internal, external stakeholders and vendors for further investigations.
- Maintain user documentation including release notes, training guides and UAT documentation.
- Ensure compliance of all security measures in application development processes.
- Manage system access roles/ rights and user-ids (add / modify / delete)
- Partner with process owners and users to integrate technical and application components to identify solution to meet business process requirements.
- Identify, source and recommend new innovative functionalities and IT solutions that add value to the operation needs.
- Hands-on exploration with new software products
- Provide first-level of support of Windows, Exchange, Firewall, routers and switches.
- Undertake any other assignments as required
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in application development and managing IT projects.
- Preferably those with good technical knowledge in implementing and maintaining IT systems using Oracle, SQL, Microsoft Office including Access etc.
- Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in IT network, servers and infrastructure.
- Good experience and exposure to latest IT gadgets, products and solutions
If our challenges meet your aspirations, please apply with your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and contact telephone number.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit your resume via the form below and a representative will respond to you shortly:
Data Protection Notice – Your “personal data” (as ascribed by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore as amended, revised or re-enacted thereto from time to time (PDPA)) is collected and may be used and/or disclosed for the purpose of determining your suitability for a position with us. These personal data may be disclosed to entities or parties to whom disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary for the stated purpose, including to verify or obtain additional information from education institutions and current/previous employers. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained to be considered for future job opportunities. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that third party to you providing us with their personal data (Third Party Personal Data) for the purpose stated in this Notice (Third Party Consent). We only collect and use personal data which are relevant. We seek your clear and unambiguous consent to the said collection, use and/or disclosure, and also, your confirmation regarding the Third Party Consent.