- Provide administrative support to Marketing and Credit Administration
- Prepare Letters of Offer (LO) for Property Loans, Working Capital Loan, Shipping Loan, Debenture Loan and Block Discounting, etc.
- Scan legal documents
- Conduct ROC searches and exposure checks
- Undertake ad–hoc assignments assigned by supervisor
- At least Diploma in banking and finance discipline
- Good operational knowledge in commercial banking operation/products
- A team player with positive working attitude and work ethics
- Thorough, logical and organised
- Able to comprehend issues and resolve them systematically
- Good command of English
- Possess good communication skill and initiative
Interested candidate who meets the essential prerequisites, please apply with your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and contact telephone number to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data Protection Notice – Your “personal data” (as ascribed by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore as amended, revised or re-enacted thereto from time to time (PDPA)) is collected and may be used and/or disclosed for the purpose of determining your suitability for a position with us. These personal data may be disclosed to entities or parties to whom disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary for the stated purpose, including to verify or obtain additional information from education institutions and current/previous employers. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained to be considered for future job opportunities. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that third party to you providing us with their personal data (Third Party Personal Data) for the purpose stated in this Notice (Third Party Consent). We only collect and use personal data which are relevant. We seek your clear and unambiguous consent to the said collection, use and/or disclosure, and also, your confirmation regarding the Third Party Consent.