- Administrative and clerical support in Credit & Administration
- Preparation of documents and data entry
- Liaison with customers and suppliers
- Filing and data-imaging
- Reception duties on rotation basis
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- GCE “N” Level or ITE (Office Skills) or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience preferably in Banking and Financial Service industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Possess good communication skill and initiative
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills (good telephone etiquette)
- High level of patience, good stamina, perseverance and tact when dealing with customers
- Diligent with initiative and a team player
- Knowledge on Block Discounting and/or Leasing operation would be an advantage.
- Able to start work immediately would be an advantage
- Only Singaporean
Interested candidate who meets the essential prerequisites, please apply with your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data Protection Notice – Your “personal data” (as ascribed by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore as amended, revised or re-enacted thereto from time to time (PDPA)) is collected and may be used and/or disclosed for the purpose of determining your suitability for a position with us. These personal data may be disclosed to entities or parties to whom disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary for the stated purpose, including to verify or obtain additional information from education institutions and current/previous employers. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained to be considered for future job opportunities. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that third party to you providing us with their personal data (Third Party Personal Data) for the purpose stated in this Notice (Third Party Consent). We only collect and use personal data which are relevant. We seek your clear and unambiguous consent to the said collection, use and/or disclosure, and also, your confirmation regarding the Third Party Consent.